Marc Geissberger, DDS, MA, BS, CPT
Dr. Geissberger graduated from the University of the Pacific in 1991 obtaining his dental degree and was elected to Omicron Kappa Upsilon as a student. He immediately returned to the school and has taught for 27 years, obtaining the rank of Full Professor. He obtained a Master’s of Arts in Educational Psychology from the University of the Pacific. From 2000-2015 he served as Department Chair of Restorative Dentistry.
As he transitioned back into full-time practice, he became an Adjunct Clinical Professor in the Department of Preventive and Restorative Dentistry at the University of the Pacific from 2018 to 2021. He directed the University’s Aesthetic and Complex Care Clinic and teaches many hands-on CE courses in Restorative Dentistry. Dr. Geissberger has served as President of the National Chapter of Omicron Kappa.
Dr. Geissberger has numerous publications including a textbook entitled Esthetic Dentistry in Clinical Practice for Wiley-Blackwell. He has presented nationally and internationally giving over 500 continuing education programs. Additionally, he is a Certified Personal Trainer. He maintains a private practice focusing on reconstructive and esthetic dentistry in Greenbrae, CA.
Managing and Treating an Acid Mouth
As a dentist, personal trainer and fitness nutrition specialist, Dr. Geissberger brings a unique perspective to the subjects of caries, diet and the oral environment. Through this enlightening program, Dr. Geissberger will discuss various disease conditions that plague the entire dental population, and identify several at risk populations. The importance of oral pH will be discussed and strategies for altering an unfavorable oral environment will be outlined. Additionally, the dental team will learn progressive strategies to help their patients achieve oral balance and curb their disease processes. Nutrition and diet control will be discussed extensively.
- Learn and understand the difference between a balanced oral environment and one that is susceptible to disease
- Learn and develop strategies which you can implement in your practice to help patients achieve oral balance
- Learn and develop a program for caries eradication that you can easily implement you’re your private practice
- Learn and develop strategies on how to begin discussing the oral implications of poor eating strategies and provide tips
- Learn which materials should be used to properly restore dentitions plagued with the effects of erosion, abrasion, GERD and bulimia
If you have any questions please call 1-800-265-3444, ext 219
COUNT DOWN TO PARADISE
Join us for the 8th Annual Aruba Dental Conference 2024 in
We hope you'll be there!
Copyright © 2023